Why Should I Join?
Imagine a network of thousands of musicians in the Midwest with which you could build relationships and collaborate with on numerous aspects of writing and performing…
Imagine a fan base that is eager to learn about your music, eager to engage with your brand, and wants to support you, your music, and your career…
Imagine a network of businesses & venues that are interested in supporting the artist community and want to tap into the country music scene in the Midwest…
Most of all, imagine a non-profit organization that is built upon the collective idea of building this EXACT NETWORK and serving to cultivate the country music community in the Midwest….what you’d have is the Midwest Country Music Organization!
On behalf of Midwest CMO, we would like to extend a warm invitation to join our community! Artist Membership is at $100 per year. This annual membership is good for 12 months. Renewal reminders will be sent out on the 11th month of membership.
A list of Artist Member benefits (below) include but are not limited to:
- Connections to gigs both locally and regionally
- Exposure via radio/podcasts/newsletters/website/social & much more!
- Programming such as songwriting/business workshops
- Collaboration through the Artist “Member Only” forum
- Artist community through sponsored events such as Songwriter Showcases and Country Mix-up
- Access to industry experts and discounts on goods/services
- Midwest CMO Awards
- Whatever you THINK is right, because this organization is built to SERVE YOU!
In addition, we are launching several new programs this fall and will continue to grow based on great suggestions and connections from members like you.
- Growing and maturing our regional artist and sponsor connections
- Bringing valuable industry expertise closer to our artists through a formal Business Membership program
- Increasing artist visibility to the fans through new sponsored events and our first annual award show in 1st quarter 2019.
Will you be a part of shaping the country music community in the Midwest? Will you leave a legacy for further generations of musicians? We look forward to having you on our team!
Midwest CMA Board of Directors
Paul Thomas “PT”, Allie Gilbert, Ryan Pilgrim, Bob Keseley